As humans, we love a good story.
That’s why we retain 95% of a message when we get it via video.
And probably why video makes up 82% of ALL online traffic.
Over the past decade or so, video has become an integral part of any marketing mix.
We’re now living in a video-based culture where brands can captivate audiences, gain awareness, develop trust and cost-effectively reach more eyeballs than ever before.
Things to remember with video:
- Make them stop scrolling! You literally have a second or two to attract a user’s attention.
- Stylised photos aren’t always enough – our eyes are naturally drawn to movement, and we’re 27 times more likely to click on a video ad than a static ad.
- Target audience pain points. Your video shouldn’t just be about your product or services, but how it can meet your customers’ needs.
We were looking to showcase personal stories with these interview pieces. What we got from Q Content was first-class video production and a suite of assets that demonstrate a real understanding of our business.
Brand Marketing Manager, Paragon
- Videos can boost conversions – 90% of users claim videos help influence them when making
- Videos can explain your product/service succinctly – Many B2B and B2C audiences actively search out video content, preferring it to wordy product or service descriptions. Probably because our brain processes visual info 60,000 times faster than written text.
- Google loves video – Why? Because videos encourage users to spend more time on your website, so Google will highlight your site as being more relevant
What’s the Q Content approach?
As with everything here at Q, we begin with content. Our strategists will help define your video, firstly by understanding what you want to say… before working out the best way to say it.
This means that the content informs the video production, as opposed to the other way around.
We never create video content for video content’s sake. While it’s important to diversify your marketing to allow for video, it’s more important to use it in the right context and for the right purpose.
The journey to telling your story
Once we’ve begun to understand the messaging you want to convey, we can start to identify the right way to tell the story. This may be through animated video, on location real-shot video… or a mixture of both.
Animated video is a great way to engage your audience and make even the most complex message feel clear and digestible. Whether it’s an explainer video, a brand animation for your website or a product/service-led animation, our motion graphic designers can create visually interesting videos to leave a mark on your audience. From scripting and storyboarding to design, voiceover and delivery – we leave no stone unturned.
On location/real-shot video:
A great way of bringing personality and a human aspect to your videos is by shooting real-life things and real-life people. Our team of expert directors and producers create high-quality videos that are not only creatively eye-catching but extremely impactful for your audience.
Our real-shot video production services include:
- Scripting and storyboarding (either with full creative input from the start or working to a specific brief)
- Pre-production, including casting, location scouting, shoot planning, prop sourcing and implementation
- Filming, including production, direction, experienced videographers, supply of mics/lighting, interviewing
- Specialist film services, including high-speed shots, drone footage, talking-head interviews
- Post-production, including editing, overlaying text/motion graphics and animation
Our extensive experience in creating video for a variety of brands and sectors has refined our processes. This means that video production is usually more cost effective than you might think!
If you feel your organisation could benefit from engaging video content, please do get in touch for a no-obligation chat by filling in the form below – we’d love to see how we can support your next video project.